Social Media Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
Are you bored to tears with the cookie-cutter world of corporate social media? So are we. We're looking to shake things up in this little industry, and we're hoping that you're the person to do it with. As the daily voice of the Specialized brand, we're searching beyond the typical horizons for a creative social media master with a wizard-like ability to deliver intriguing, captivating content…Like-hunters and analytics-hounds need not apply. If you believe in the power of brand stories, and you don't think you'll go mad with power after having cycling's largest social audience at your finger tips, we want to talk to you.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Create industry-leading social content for multiple handles across numerous social platforms.
- Develop long-term social strategy with a focus on content quality, not metrics.
- Work with social ambassadors across the globe to develop and deliver content.
- Maintain weekly reporting structure, with the ability to glean insights that will ultimately craft our future content delivery.
- Develop and own promoted campaigns across multiple social platforms, like Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- You'll need to be creative, a problem solver, and well, a creative problem solver that's never complacent with the current state of affairs. You have a knack for thinking outside of the box, impeccable writing skills, know excellent content when you see it, possess incomprehensible strategic ability, and your finger is on the pulse of the zeitgeist.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of in-house social media experience with a major brand(s).
- Journalism, fine arts, or professional writing background preferred.
- Mastery of the social tools of the trade: Later, Analytics, Social Listening, Adwords, Facebook Business/Ads Manager, etc.
- Working knowledge base of all cycling categories is preferred but not entirely necessary with higher levels of experience.
TELL ME MORE
- Health benefits, 401K, plus additional perks including a competitive employee discount
- Dog friendly offices
- Travel to events may occasionally be required
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
If there’s one thing that unites the people who work here, it’s this: We believe that bicycles have the power to change lives. That’s why we’re always...