Customer Experience Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Customer Experience Lead is responsible for creating an excellent demo and showroom experience for our customers while overseeing day to day processes of the showroom.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities include the following - other duties may be assigned:
- Daily scheduling of Showroom staff
- Administer Factory Demo booking system
- Set-up customers and perform maintenance on demo bikes
- Track maintenance of bikes and spare part consumption
- Inventory management
- Compile and track information from the factory demo program
- Coordinate with NA Field Marketing Manager on new bike orders and bike set-up protocol
- Sell Santa Cruz and Juliana branded soft goods and product
- Enter Sales Orders
- Maintain showroom and factory demo bike stock
- Create and maintain a world-class, premier destination and customer service experience at the Santa Cruz HQ
- Serve as the main point of contact internally and externally for Santa Cruz Bicycles Showroom
- Act as a direct contact to our customers to ensure the best Santa Cruz Bicycles experience
- Oversee all customer issues and ensure timely resolution of all matters
- Conduct and train showroom staff to provide daily tours of the facility for factory visitors
- Provide thoughtful insight to customer concerns and work with the company to improve processes to enhance the customer experience
- Provide no-missed-rides small parts support for registered SCB owners.
- Organize and coordinate events in the factory store such as Company meetings, Marketing events, Community events and Dealer/Distributor events
- Coordinate with Facilities for equipment rental, supplies, and cleaning requirements
Competencies & Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and co-workers
- Extensive knowledge of bike maintenance
- Experience with bicycle fit and suspension set-up
- Ability to work independently and provide an excellent demo experience
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend and explain documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English. Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, in English.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the overall duties and responsibilities of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the overall duties and responsibilities. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use of hands and fingers, handle, or feel, reach above head with hands and arms, lift, push, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl, pull, talk and hear. The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Vision may be corrected within normal range. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Quality Bicycles Since 1994