Customer Experience Coordinator
You will join a fast-paced team that creates an amazing environment for our customers, employees and clients. You will often be the first person that customers interact with in the Santa Cruz Bicycles showroom so we are looking for someone who is all about providing stellar customer service and support. The Customer Experience Coordinator is responsible for welcoming customers, creating an excellent demo and Showroom experience for our customers. This is a full-time position, the schedule is Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5pm and Sundays from 8am-4:30pm. If you love meeting new people every day, are extremely organized and enjoy social situations, this is the job you want.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities include the following - other duties may be assigned:
- Assist customers by providing in-depth knowledge of the Santa Cruz and Juliana Bicycles product line
- Welcome customers by greeting them and offering assistance with their mountain bike setup, questions about nearby trails, etc.
- Organize and plan demo rides for customers via online signups
- Prepare and clean each demo bike and complete the bike checklist before every demo
- Set-up each demo bike for the individual rider
- Clean, remove pedals, turn bars and return the demo bike to the storage area, hang in size order
- Track all demo bikes that are out and/or have been returned
- Coordinate and perform repairs, bike builds and any changes or additions to the demo fleet
- Mark every bike in the fleet with an assigned number
- Consult post ride with each rider to find out about the ride experience and determine if any further action is necessary
- Notify employees when their visitors arrive for scheduled meetings
- Answer the main phone line and give information about company and services to callers
- Transfer calls to the appropriate resource or employee
- Respond to voicemails or transfer voicemails to the appropriate department or employee
- Respond to customer emails or forward to the appropriate contact in a professional and timely manner
- Update the retail software with new stock items and ensure stock levels are accurate
- Re-stock inventory items as necessary
- Process payments for the sale of soft goods, accessories and bikes
- Update daily demo information to include the reservation method, size and model of bike ridden into a weekly report
- Maintain clean shelves, counters and floors
- Report loss and damage of products, customer feedback and complaints to the Customer Experience Manager
- Coordinate with the other Showroom Staff to keep the Showroom staffed during normal business hours
Competencies & Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 3-5 years knowledge of bike maintenance and mechanics as well as experience with bicycle fit and suspension set-up
- Ability to communicate and present oneself with professional business acumen in writing and verbal delivery
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and co-workers
- Ability to build, maintain and clean a fleet of bicycles to a pro standard
- Ability to work as part of a team, ensuring that Showroom Standards are exceeded Ability to work independently and provide an excellent demo experience
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend and explain documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English. Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, in English.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the overall duties and responsibilities of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the overall duties and responsibilities. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use of hands and fingers, handle, or feel, reach above head with hands and arms, lift, push, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl, pull, talk and hear. The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Vision may be corrected within normal range. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or equivalent required. 3-5 years knowledge of bike maintenance and mechanics as well as experience with bicycle fit and suspension set-up.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Quality Bicycles Since 1994