This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
Add value right away as an iOS Developer on our S-Digital team. You'll use your passion for cycling and software development to create apps that can improve the experience of cycling for our riders. As part of a fast-growth team tasked with using technology to pedal the planet forward, you'll develop a deep understanding of designing, writing, testing, and maintaining a stable high-performance app to be used on a global scale setting you up for a long-lasting, successful career with Specialized.
We are searching for a motivated individual to join our team as an iOS Developer.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Working with our digital team, you will connect with designers, product owners, and back-end developers to write refined apps that meet and often exceed the needs of our riders
- Clear documentation and communication of results to a diverse audience, including fellow developers, product owners, and company leadership
- Support technical issues raised through Rider Care (customer support) teams
- Maintain a clean CI/CD pipeline to deliver robust changes frequently
- Provide technical guidance and answers to product owners from concept charter to development, implementation and maintenance
- Ensure digital assets are up to date with the latest standard methodologies for security, data management, and keeping pace with phone and OS capabilities
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Knack for simple and sophisticated solutions to problems
- Eloquent and passionate about explaining technical issues in a concise and understandable way
- Knowledge of iOS design patterns and guidelines
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to ask the right questions to innovate. “What do I need to know to make this better?”
- Solid grasp of building iOS frameworks
- A good understanding of dependency injection
- Proficient in Git
- Skilled in developing test cases and implementing automated test suites
- Experience with BLE communication and devices
- Savvy with Fastlane, Ruby, and CI pipelines
- Experience with Combine and SwiftUI is a bonus
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of software development experience
- 4+ years iOS development experience
- Interest in or experience with paired programming
TELL ME MORE
- Based in Boulder, CO or Remote (US)
- Compensation range: $110k-$135K DOE plus annual bonus*
- Health benefits, 401K, plus additional perks including a competitive employee discount
- Dog friendly offices
*In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual base compensation range is listed above. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
If there’s one thing that unites the people who work here, it’s this: We believe that bicycles have the power to change lives. That’s why we’re always...