This job is no longer accepting applications.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A logistics technician is responsible for facilitating the movement of inventory from sales to the customer. The Logistics Manager will direct the technicians on a day by day basis.
· Use standard hand tools to assemble some bicycle parts
· Pick part orders
· Prep part orders for Bicycle Assemblers
· Pack part orders for shipment
· Pack bicycles for shipment
· Maintain a clean and organized work environment
· Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
· Identify non-conforming product
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Very strong attention to detail
· Ability to work within the constraints of complex operations and in a fast-past environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work well with the entire team to achieve goals
· Fast paced work ethic with results driven mindset
Prior experience in a production style work environment. Avid cyclist. Ping pong professional.
Being a small company, all job descriptions are constantly evolving, and everyone is expected to pitch in where needed. This may include attending events as a representative of the company, helping cover for out of office employees or simply cleaning the bathroom. Position requires regularly lifting up to 50 lbs to a height of 5-6’ as well as staying stationary for up to 4 hours at a time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making the bikes we want to ride.