Inside Sales Representative
The position of Inside Sales Representative is responsible for all aspects of sales including customer interface, order taking, order processing, and order fulfillment. A successful ISR is a reliable professional with excellent attention to detail, exceptional customer service skills and an overall good business mindset.
· Interact with wholesale accounts and/or direct consumers in person, over the phone, and email ensuring that it is always a positive and rewarding experience
· Answer questions and advise dealers/consumers of product features and decisions
· Ensure payments are received in a timely manner
· Efficiently and effectively enter orders into order processing system
· Identify and address issues in the order processing system
· Process payments with incredible accuracy
· Ensure that customers always stay updated regarding their orders
· Manage sales orders, invoices and shipments with extremely high accuracy
· Pitch in where needed (events, marketing, assembly, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENT
· A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
· Solid understanding of outdoor industry sales
· Very strong attention to detail
· Ability to work within the constraints of complex operations
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to work well with the entire team to achieve goals
Experience with Quickbooks Online and SOS inventory strongly desired. Familiarity with Microsoft office suite. Avid mountain biker.
Being a small company, all job descriptions are constantly evolving, and everyone is expected to pitch in where needed. This may include attending events as a representative of the company, helping cover for out of office employees or simply cleaning the bathroom. Position requires regularly lifting up to 50 lbs to a height of 5-6’ as well as staying stationary for up to 4 hours at a time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making the bikes we want to ride.