Production Opportunities in Manufacturing
Located in Ogden, Utah, ENVE Composites is a manufacturer of handmade carbon fiber bicycle rims and components. Established in 2007, and born from a desire for a better ride, ENVE strives to deliver consumers high-end cycling products without compromise. We are more than riders… We are adventurers, engineers and innovators, driven by our love of cycling. We are a dynamic collection of skilled individuals that create the world’s best carbon fiber products. We are passionate about the product we build, and we are looking for equally passionate individuals to join our team.
What You'll Do
Production positions will assist in the production of bicycle rims, frames and/or small parts in the manufacturing area.
- Prepare raw materials, parts, kits and/or subassemblies per engineering specifications, within a specific manufacturing department
- Operate machinery and hand tools to cut, clean and finish parts or product
- Monitor process and parts for quality control
- Maintain parts and supply inventory within the assigned department
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For
- 1-2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Great attitude - willing to learn new processes
- Attention to detail
- Great attendance
What We'll Provide
ENVE offers an open, collaborative, high tech work environment with best-in-class benefits and perks, including medical/dental/vision, 401k with company match, life insurance, paid parental leave, professional development opportunities, discounts on ENVE and Amer Sports brand products, and a great vibe working in the cycling industry.
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.