Inside Sales Representative
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Date: July 2021
Location: Golden, CO
Reports to: National Sales Manager
The inside sales representative will report to the National Sales Manager and be directly responsible for all sales, dealer relationships, and future brand growth within their designated territories. The inside sales representative will book, maintain and be responsible for the total bike and apparel revenue within their designated territories pursuant to Yeti Cycles sales goals and programs. This role will be responsible for selling in the sales program to existing and future Yeti Cycles dealers at the beginning of each sales year.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, have excellent communication skills coupled with persistence, a strong competitive spirit, and well versed in mountain bike culture.
Essential Job Functions:
• Sell in and manage dealers’ yearly sales program for both bike and apparel in their territory
• Track annual sales revenue in accordance with established territory sales goals
• Continually assess and review dealers in designated territory
• Identify dealer weaknesses on the brand and product. Coach dealers to meet brand expectations to help drive sales and elevate consumer experience
• Identify and open discerning dealers that share our core values
• Keen understanding of dealer requirements to ensure success
• Proven ability to build strong, professional relationships
• Strong mechanical aptitude; understanding of kinematics and modern suspension platforms a plus
• Educate dealers, mechanics, floor staff and managers on Yeti Cycles brand and product
• Visit dealers in territory to better understand the high-end MTB market, Yeti Cycles positioning, and identify further growth opportunities
• Travel the territory to stay up to date on market trend and changes
o Travel Expectations: 15% - 20%, annually
• Participate in trade shows, demo festivals or other events as needed
Job Qualifications, Competencies, and Key Attributes:
• College degree or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years of bike and/or outdoor industry sales experience
• Strong written, communication and negotiation skills
• Strong understanding of customer service and customer experience
• Sufficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook)
• Experience working with CRM (salesforce) and ERP(Syspro) systems a plus
• Capable of working in a dynamic and competitive work environment, sometimes on short timelines
• Ability to shred with a strong connection to mountain bike/cycling culture preferred.
Yeti Cycles is a ride-driven company. Everything we do revolves around making the best bikes in the world and to make the best bikes, we need the best people. We are committed to a talented, diverse workplace that values hard work and initiative. Our work environment is relaxed, but high functioning. Dogs wander the building and bikes clutter the hallways. We have good coffee brewing in the morning and hoppy beers flowing in the evening. We’re located near five major trailheads and shut it down from 11:30am-1pm every day to ride. We live to ride. We offer a competitive compensation package, medical/dental insurance, matching 401k, life insurance, and disability insurance.
• $40,000-55,000, depending on experience.
Yeti Cycles is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply: Please Email your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – include the job title ‘Inside Sales Representative’ in the subject line.
Your application has been successfully submitted.