Technical Warranty Lead
Role: Technical Warranty Lead for both HUNT Wheels and Privateer Bikes
Team: Rider Experience/ Tech
Location: Boulder, CO (The ideal candidate is available to work from The Rider Firm USA headquarters in Boulder 5 days per week)
Reports to: General Market Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) with some travel and weekend work required to attend events and races.
The Rider Firm is a UK-based family of bicycle product companies that designs, engineers, and distributes innovative cycling products worldwide. We are looking for driven and passionate individuals to join our team and help us continue to serve riders with industry-leading service and products. We have an office in Boulder, CO, in addition to our main offices in West Sussex, UK. This role is based out of our Boulder, CO office. (In-person/Full Time)
About the role
As a Technical Warranty Lead for Hunt Wheels & Privateer Bikes, you will oversee the department and also be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and operating hands-on day-to-day receiving and processing returns, repairs, and warranty claims for both Hunt Wheels and Privateer Bikes. The candidate will be responsible for PDI(pre-delivery inspection) work for Privateer bikes, oversee all aspects of the workshop, and support both riders and sponsored athletes from a technical standpoint. Your technical product knowledge and experience will be critical to effectively support our customer service and marketing teams. You will also provide feedback to internal teams to ensure continuous improvement of our products, processes, and services.
- Experience working in customer service and warranty management in the bicycle industry, preferably with a focus on hard goods. Wheels or Bikes are a plus.
- 3-5yrs experience as a bicycle mechanic (Extensive Wheel building skills and bicycle assembly/repair skills are mandatory).
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical information clearly and concisely to customers and colleagues alike.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle complex warranty claims and customer complaints with calm and professionalism.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize your workload.
- A keen interest in bicycles and the cycling industry as a whole, with an understanding of bike components, materials, and manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Sharepoint/Teams and experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems such as Freshdesk as well as project management software like Trello.
- A proactive attitude to take initiative; thrives in a fast-paced always changing environment.
- Belief in the core values of The Rider Firm Ethos which enable us to succeed and achieve (Riders, Family, Excite, Better, Positive change, Invest respectfully, We are grateful).
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in please send your CV to email@example.com
The Rider Firm exists to create and distribute cutting-edge performance bike products for devoted riders.