Item Master Specialist
Position: Item Master Specialist
Reports To: CX &E-Commerce Manager
Job Summary: Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all items of the Item Master within ERP system and content for B2C/ B2B websites. The Specialist will primarily support internal staff with Item Master management, new item adds and updating BOMs. This position is also responsible for maintaining master data integrality across all brands of the organization by working cross functionally with other teams.
- Manage and update product Item Master data, information, product images, and pricing within ERP system.
- Work in partnership with Product, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, E-Commerce, and Marketing teams to create new part numbers with all applicable data and to ensure any changes made to Catalogs are identical and in sync with the Item Master database.
- Organize and update full size print quality photos for catalog creation.
- Maintain historical information for various pricing programs utilizing Business Information and Analytics software and Database Management System reporting services.
- Works closely with other key users in appropriate departments to ensure consistency across brands and synchronized updates to all systems.
- Disseminate new item information to the various internal departments and/or external vendors.
- Coordinate the Item Master, B2C, and G-Store “release” to public dates. Execute said release.
- Build and maintain strong cross functional relationships through timely communication and follow up.
- Develop strategies and initiatives to improve overall data quality, improve processing times and anticipate future needs.
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP (preferred).
* Familiar with SQL Online analytical processing (preferred)
* Comprehensive knowledge of bike components (preferred)
* Adobe Photoshop
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office with Intermediate to Advance level in Excel
* An understanding of the fundamentals of inventory control, purchasing, and sales
* Strong communication skills
* Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
This is a full time and non-exempt position and based out of Newbury Park, CA - no remote work
Your application has been successfully submitted.