Marketing Content Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
POSITION: Marketing Content Specialist
LOCATION: Newbury Park, CA
REPORTS TO: Marketing Content Lead
Job Summary: Work with Giant Group USA’s marketing team to support internal communications and marketing efforts in the US in coordination with global and regional teams and stakeholders. Work with the Marketing and Retail Services teams to execute a wide variety of creative deliverables including, but not limited to: website and social media content, marketing campaigns and product launches, and retail support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work with the marketing team to create, implement, and manage digital marketing content and campaigns for all Giant Group brands.
* Create, monitor, and manage brand-specific social media content related to product (bike, E-bike and gear), advocacy, athletes, and events.
* Collaborates with the US marketing team to create, implement, and manage all brand and product marketing activities, including but not limited to: product launches, events, advertising, promotion, content creation, sponsorship, and advocacy efforts.
* Leads effort to update and maintain retail and consumer database for both B2B and B2C Marketing Campaign efforts.
* Additional projects and responsibilities as defined by Giant management.
* Collaborate on content development of sales support materials, infographics, sales and marketing internal communications, and retail marketing programs.
* Manage sales support materials including annual product sourcebooks, In-Store seasonal asset deliverables, and digital retail portal (Promoboxx).
- College degree required, or 2-3 years of relevant marketing experience
- Passionate about social media marketing
- Creative content and design skills (working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience in the bike industry or a strong interest in cycling and/or the outdoors
- Potential for unpredictable work hours and schedule changes in order to meet deadlines as needed.
- Non-exempt position
- No remote work. Position based in Newbury Park, CA.
Qualified candidates please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@Giantbicycle.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.