This job is no longer accepting applications.
Perform testing on product samples, provide accurate test information and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Execute test procedures accurately, interpret and provide accurate data to test requesters in an efficient and timely manner.
- Operate test equipment and set up machines by using controller interfaces.
- Collaborate with technicians, test engineers and development engineers to provide best-in-class testing; including new test designs.
- Organize and maintain lab space, equipment, tools and supplies using 5S methodology.
- Execute preventive maintenance accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist with maintaining and upgrading test equipment and support systems.
- Identify and implement improvements for test lab processes and fixtures.
- Minimum 2 year Degree or 3 years’ hands on mechanical work experience.
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office software, including extensive knowledge of Excel.
- Familiarity with Lean, 5S and continuous improvement methods a plus.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the fundamental operation of bicycles preferred.
- Physical requirements include the ability to ride a bicycle, operate test fixtures and lift up to 50 lbs as needed.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe in the Power of Bicycles and expanding the Potential of Cycling.