After Sales & Service Representative
Orbea USA is looking for a motivated, knowledgeable, passionate, and kind individual to be a valuable resource for our bicycle dealers and users, and an integral part of our sales and service team. The position is full-time Monday through Friday, will report directly to the Customer Service Manager, and will work closely with the rest of the Sales and Service team (in U.S. and Spain), Accounting, and the Operations Manager.
- Provide technical product and support to Orbea retailers using available tools to turn any claim or question into a positive experience for our dealers.
- Be the main point of contact inside the Orbea USA office for bicycle shop owners and employees in the central region of the United States with effective phone and email conversation.
- Work with the outside sales team to promote relationships between Orbea and our dealer network.
- Collaborate with the sales and service team (in the U.S. and Spain) to provide solutions according to defined procedures, and resolve unique issues with rider-focused solutions.
- Process warranty claims and perform some repairs.
- Place orders, navigate databases, and pull and manage data for the sales and service team as well as dealers.
- Assist users with product, technical, and order inquiries through effective phone and email conversation.
- Take on additional tasks within your area of expertise as necessary as we grow as a company.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Previous customer service / account management and bicycle mechanic experience preferred.
- Must have experience and/or necessary skills to quickly build rapport and manage long-term relationships.
- Show in-depth product knowledge and help identify solutions for new issues as they arise.
- Ability to effectively navigate and learn computer programs (such as Google Drive and Excel) and phone apps.
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude, creative problem solving skills, and eagerness to learn.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and implement feedback effectively.
- Desire to research, and the ability to see projects through from beginning to end.
- Passion for cycling is required, e-bike knowledge is a plus.
Position will be based out of our new U.S. office in Boulder, CO, and will receive full-time benefits.
Office dogs may apply for part time positions as well.
Your application has been successfully submitted.