We’re looking for a full-time Installer at our Santa Cruz shop. You’ll be responsible for the meticulous application of our Tailored Protection Kits™ and returning our customer’s bikes in better-than-perfect condition. Our Installers love working with their hands, have great attention to detail, and are passionate about biking.
$18 per hour + wellness benefit + paid-time off.
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- Stoked about biking and getting involved in the bike industry.
- Mechanically minded and love working with your hands.
- Meticulous and take pride in your work.
- Looking to live, work, and ride in Surf City.
You’ll be a self-starter with a positive, focused approach to tackling tasks and balancing priorities. Our perks include a dog-friendly workplace, industry and company discounts, team rides, community events, paid time-off (paid out bi-weekly), and a Health and Wellness bonus (paid bi-weekly).
RideWrap is a rider-owned bike protection company. We’ve got shops across the globe with our HQ based in Whistler, Canada. Our team is built on a shared passion for the sport and for the products we make. We've taken the time to develop precisely engineered products, with our Tailored Protection Kit ™ offering the best fit and highest coverage on the market. We’re not afraid to get our hands and bikes dirty to deliver the best bike protection products and the best customer experience, day in and day out.
You can dig deeper here - https://www.ridewrap.com/us/en/about/
Innovation: As an industry leader, we’re not just using the most advanced tech available, we’re creating our own. If it doesn’t exist, we build it.
Precision: RideWrap wasn’t built from the ground up by eyeballing and free-handing. We sketched, we drafted, we tested. We tested again and made sure we got it done right. We’re nerds. So what?
Community: Bikes are for everyone. Protection for your bikes should be for everyone too. We want all riders and riding communities to feel supported. From early starts to late après endings, we’re here for it all.
- Clean and detail bikes that come into the shop.
- Install bike protection kits ensuring the highest quality and coverage.
- Rebuild wrapped bikes to a better standard than they arrived in.
- Perform quality checks on all bikes once complete.
- Maintain work and display areas.
- Support customers and front desk.
- Assist in warehouse organization.
- Balance customer interactions to complete assigned daily tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience / Skills / Qualifications
- You’re stoked about biking and getting involved in the bike industry.
- Love working with your hands.
- Have a keen attention to detail.
- Are mechanically minded.
- Can stay in the zone and tackle a focused task.
- Have a diligent approach to a tidy workspace.
- Maintain a strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Bike knowledge/experience - essential.
- Customer service experience - asset.
- Experience working with vinyl or PPF products - asset.
- Experience working with bikes - asset.
RIDE MORE. WORRY LESS.