This job is no longer accepting applications.
Anthill Films - Production Coordinator
The Production Coordinator is the most organized person at Anthill. Your job is to make sure a bunch of creative types know what they are supposed to be doing and get what they are supposed to be doing done on time. You will also deal with day-to-day tasks around the office and occasionally in the field. Strong social skills are required, as you will be the glue that holds projects together and will be working with many people on a daily basis, both inside Anthill and out.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update production plans
- Book travel and create itineraries for crew
- Manage shipping of everyday items along with critical bike products and camera gear for shoots
- Schedule post-production work
- Coordinate screening requests for past films
- Organize casting calls
- Manage and collect releases and waivers
- Submit Anthill’s work to relevant film festivals & awards
- Manage inventory and fulfillment for Anthill’s online store
- Manage office supplies
- Assist on shoots when necessary
Knowledge and Skills:
- Two years experience in marketing, project management or film production
- Education in marketing and/or film school an asset
- Experience working with spreadsheets, presentations and project management tools
- Knowledge of the cycling industry and passion for all things bikes
Your application has been successfully submitted.