eCommerce Customer Care
A bit about us: Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Position Description: Trek customer care team is looking for a hardworking, positive person who loves both bikes AND people. This position will be working with our trekbikes.com customers as well as our independent bicycle retailers. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills through phone, email and live chat. Shop experience a plus, bike knowledge a must.
- Answer customer inquiries via email, phone or live chat.
- Communication with our retailers regarding questions and standard methodologies.
- Engage in continuous improvement and seek to contribute to Trek and our customers
- Acts as a resource for customers and retailers in regards to product and technical questions
- Communicate with Product Managers to understand new and changing products.
- Provide continual feedback to trekbikes.com product managers regarding customer experiences.
- Utilize databases and resources to research and resolve consumer inquiries.
- Participates in and volunteers for Trek advocacy events and charity rides.
- Comfortable working in multiple computer environments.
- Quick thinking and can multi-task.
- Sense of urgency.
- Strong desire to be a contributing member of an outstanding customer service organization within the bicycle industry.
- Bicycle retail shop experience preferred.
- Good bicycle mechanic skills.
- Must be a phenomenal communicator – verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships in a relationship-based customer care environment.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
Flexible and fun company culture
Competitive health care
PPO & HDHP medical plan options, Dental insurance, Vision insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Free life insurance & optional term life insurance
Competitive vacation package
401(k) with match and Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
12 weeks of maternity leave with 100% pay
Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
Employee discounts on all product
Deep partner retail discounts
Your application has been successfully submitted.