Category Content Coordinator
Summary of Primary Functions:
This position serves as a coordinating and production role in category content. Assisting the UX Design Manager in researching and implementing best practices in user experience, product data and attribution, categorization, onsite product placement, data entry, and data quality.
The Category Data Coordinator helps Jenson USA meet sales and growth goals through the entry and maintenance of high-quality product data, product attribution, product categorization, and data entry tasks as they relate to site functionality, appearance, and user experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assign product categorization and attribution data that meets departmental guidelines and company standards.
- Use and update product and category data coordinating reference materials. Maintain these and other reference material to aid in the consistency and quality of product and category data entry.
- Assists Sr. Coordinator in maintaining a site product and category data auditing practice to ensure a consistent and quality user experience. Considers items such as category and subcategory menu structure, and product attribution.
- Research industry and eComm best practices and trends as it relates to onsite product and category content. Evaluate and presents for consideration in implementation.
- Use customer listing tools such as customer product reviews, customer Q&A, Incorrect Product Information submissions to repair, enhance, and maintain product and category data.
- Communicates with Category Merchant/Item Creation team members to align product attribution, categorization data, and product naming conventions to meet expected product sales performance and goals.
- Assists the UX Design Manager and Marketing department as needed with additional projects and site experience implementations.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of all content creation software and site platform interfaces.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and data entry accuracy.
- A cycling enthusiast with technical knowledge and riding experience is a must.
- Proficient with MS Office Applications.
- Remote option available for OR and CA residents only.
- Adaptability- demonstrates flexibility with change.
- Organization- effectively manages time and the workspace. Balances conflicting priorities to manage workflow, ensure completion of essential projects, and meets critical deadlines.
- Proactive Anticipation of Needs- addresses problems and acts to prevent them. Utilizes analytical skills and broad understanding of the business to effectively interpret needs.
- Communication- listens to understand the needs; speaks with confidence using clear and concise language, produces well-thought-out professional correspondence that is free from grammatical and spelling errors.
- Service-Oriented- interacts professionally with leaders, clients, vendors, and team members. Promptly responds to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor.
- Team Player- works as a competent member of the team, willing to provide backup support for others.
- Computer/Technical Ability- is proficient in using standard office equipment. Demonstrates advanced proficiency by adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills.
- Judgment- exhibits sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction. Swiftly refers problems/issues to the appropriate person when necessary.
- Initiative- works effectively while asking for direction when needed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.