Gear Advisor Coordinator | Chat Agent
Title: Gear Advisor Coordinator | Chat Agent
Reports To: Customer Service Manager
Hours Required: Part-Time, Remote ok (Must reside in CA, OR, or MN)
Schedule: Weekends and holidays may be required.
Department: Sales & Customer Relations
Compensation: $17.00 per hour
Calling all bike nerds! Need some spare cash and some discount bike parts?
We are looking for part time chat help! Come work for Jenson USA from the comfort of your own home/dorm/favorite coffee shop. Some bicycle knowledge required.
Jenson USA is an e-commerce cycling retail business. Our purpose is to inspire people to Ride, Experience, and Explore.
Summary of Primary Functions:
The Gear Advisor Coordinator is a support role for the Gear Advisor Team by addressing the customer service and administrative work associated with our online chat.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Show our customers the love at every opportunity!
· Collaborates with the Gear Advisor Team to manage issues preventing sales orders from fulfillment due to payment or inventory errors.
· Responds to customers inquiries within set SLA in the live chat channel with a focus primarily on bike tech and post-sale inquiries.
· Works with internal teams to resolve customer’s lost or damaged packages and works to resolve with a re-shipment or gift card refund.
· Handles overflow calls and SMS from the call center contact system.
· Additional tasks/duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Tech savvy regarding the use of phone and computer technology. Must be able to navigate Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft D365, and Microsoft Customer Relations Management System. Experience with Freshdesk a plus.
· Self-directed and highly motivated.
· Some bike product knowledge.
· Ability to research, problem-solve, think critically, and create solutions.
· Strong individual drive, competitive nature, and excellent communication skills.
· Must have a high school diploma or GED
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Adaptability - Demonstrates flexibility with change.
· Organization – Effectively manages time and the workspace. Balances conflicting priorities to manage workflow, ensure completion of essential projects and meets critical deadlines.
· Proactive Anticipation of Needs – Addresses problems and acts to prevent them. Utilizes analytical skills and broad understanding of the business to effectively interpret needs.
· Communication – Listens to understand the needs; speaks with confidence using clear and concise language, produces well thought-out professional correspondence that is free from grammatical and spelling errors.
· Service Oriented – Interacts professionally with leaders, clients, vendors and team members. Promptly responds to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor.
· Team Player – Works as a competent member of the team, willing to provide back-up support for others.
· Computer/Technical Ability – Is proficient in using standard office equipment. Demonstrates advanced proficiency by adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills.
· Judgement – Exhibits sound judgement and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction. Swiftly refers problems/issues to the appropriate person when necessary.
· Initiative – Works effectively while asking for direction when needed.
Jenson USA is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Jenson USA is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Our purpose is to inspire people to Ride, Experience, and Explore. We bring our culture to life through our values. We are focused on a vision to “gro...